Our collection use and disclosure of your personal information is regulated by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada), or similar privacy legislation applicable in your Province, as amended from time to time. You can find more information about your privacy rights at the web site of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC)
What personal information we collect
We collect information from you when you register to use this site. This includes your email address, phone number and additional demographic information as provided by you on the registration form. It may be collected from filling out the following forms: Contact a Specialist; Get a Quote; and Contact Us.
Please note that you are able to browse any publicly accessible sections of this website completely anonymously without signing up.
The content you create as part of your interactions with this website. These can include responses to surveys, comments on discussion forums, or any of the other engagement opportunities available here.
We collect information about your usage of the site, such as pages visited, documents downloaded, etc.
How we use the information we collect
We collect this information in order to:
- analyze and interpret it to help meet our objectives and obligations;
- communicate information to you about engagement opportunities, events and other initiatives; and
- respond to inquiries and otherwise engage with stakeholders.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
Third Party Providers
We do not collect or retain any credit card or financial information that you provide to Third Party Providers for credit card purchases or leasing applications.
While no online service is completely secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take all reasonable measures to do so.
Requesting access or correcting your personal information
Subject to applicable local laws and regulations, you may have some or all of the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- to access your personal data and to rectify any inaccuracies within that personal data;
- to request for the erasure of your personal data residing with us;
- to request your personal data in portable, machine-readable format; and
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of their personal data.
If you wish to contact us to with a request relating to personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information.
In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable time-frame.
When you use our various websites, you will automatically have cookies placed in your browser. We use these cookies to improve your experience on the website. You can always block or delete cookies. However, this may cause the website not to work optimally.
We also use Google Analytics for statistical analysis of our website. In this context, personal data is transferred to Google Analytics in the United States on the basis of a Privacy Shield certification, which you can read more about here:
BODY BIKE is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our users and we do not collect or share personal information entered into the mobile application. This is a first and very important condition to safeguard your privacy. If personal information isn’t collected, it can’t be stolen, demanded, leaked or exposed.
Terms & Conditions for BODY BIKE® Indoor Cycling app
By downloading, installing or using the app you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of the app is solely at your own risk;
- The app is licensed, not sold to you and you may use the app only as set forth in this EULA;
- The app is provided on a “AS IS” basis meaning that the information, services and content in the app is provided to you “as is” and without warranty. BODY BIKE and our employees, agents, partners and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties with regard to such information, services and content including, without limitation, all implied warranties. BODY BIKE and our employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that 1) The service will meet your requirements; 2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; 3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; 4) the quality of any service or information obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and 5) any errors in the application will be corrected. Additionally, BODY BIKE and our employees, agents, partners and licensors take no responsibility for loss of recorded training data;
- Your physical activities associated with the services provided by our app carry certain significant risks of property damage, bodily injury or death, and that BODY BIKE and our employees, agents, partners and licensors do not assume responsibility for any known or unknown risks associated with these activities;
- By downloading, installing and using the app, you agree to follow and be bound by the Terms, which may be updated by BODY BIKE from time to time without notice to you. BODY BIKE may make improvements and/or changes in the application at any time without notice;
- BODY BIKE provides you with a mobile application that records your workout data. This data will be stored in your phone, not to be collected and shared by BODY BIKE or any third party unless authorized by the user;